Goodfit & smile♡Breast cancer support♡ Summer break :August 18th to 23rd

Early inspection, early detection, early treatment

First of all, if there is such a symptom in the self-check, doubt breast cancer.

⚪︎ There is a sicoli under the breast and waki

⚪There is attract to the skin of the breast

⚪︎ There is a recess in the breast

⚪Compare the left and right breasts, there is a difference in size and tension

⚪ジ The colored secretion fluid comes out of one breast, and the state of jujuku continues

There is a symptom that chest is chicks, so it does not mean breast cancer. Symptoms due to female hormonal balance.

It is approximately 90% that the initial subjective symptoms of breast cancer can do not pain. The remaining 10% will be the symptoms that the nipples and inaragons have come out of the nipples and the meat ring where the blood is mixed from the papilla. Other subjective symptoms are rare. Of course, there is also a case where I went to the hospital with a sense of discomfort that my heart is chickling and tried to inspect it. However, let's remember that the symptoms of breast cancer are the symptoms of breast cancer. However, it is good that it is good to go to the hospital.

It is difficult to discover even if you are receiving regular medical examination, and it is a breast cancer that you are in progress without knowing. The most important thing is early inspection, early detection, and early treatment.

Even if you are anxious about your body, let's regularly visit breast cancer inspection at the early stage.

If there is a subjective symptom, please consult a breast out-of-old doctor.

Aya generation Breast Cancer Breast Check Self-check Breast cancer breast cancer Early treatment early detection Juvenile breast cancer

← Old post New post →



Tags Tags

2023 Aya generation brca1 brca2 Breast Cancer Breast Cancer AfterCare Breast Cancer Fighter BREAST CANCER SURGERY BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR Breast Check breast Forms Breastprosthesis Breas Cancer Cancer Support CHECK YOURSELF Chemotherapy ChildhoodCancer Family Feelitonthefirst GREEN TEA Happy New Year HBOC holiday mammigraphy mastectomy mentalcare mentalhealthcare Mind PEM test positive Positive Thinking RADIATION THERAPY Smile World Cancer Day Cancer survivor Cancer support During cancer treatment walking estrogen Catechin Self-check Pink ribbon positive Positive thinking My Page (disambiguatia) Mammography test Mental care relax Breast cancer Breast cancer aftercare Breast cancer care Breast cancer survivor Breast cancer risk Breast cancer risk factor Breast cancer test During breast cancer treatment After breast cancer Breast recreation breast cancer Breast cancer survivor Breast cancer pad Breast cancer underwear Breast cancer surgery Mammary disease Artificial breast house Recurrence transition childbirth Medical institution information Oral care Product advice family Childhood cancer Care of mind Thinking power Anti-cancer agent Radiography Early treatment early detection Happy new year Male breast cancer Cancer treatment during treatment smile Green Tea Habit Self -examination Juvenile breast cancer Super early breast cancer Ultrasonic inspection Eating habits